Welcome to Sydney, Australia! Sydney is one of the world’s most picturesque cities, surrounded by a majestic harbour and scattered with beaches, national parks and iconic buildings. It is a city that is inviting you to explore. Catch a ferry across the harbour to take in a panoramic view of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, cuddle up to a cute koala at Taronga Zoo Sydney or discover the city from above at the Sydney Eye Tower.
Click on the button to discover the myriad activities available in Sydney, or have a look at some of the below discounted rates offered to conference delegates.Top things to do in Sydney
To see details of the ASM venue visit this page: https://usanz2020.com/venue-location/asm-venue/
See Sydney at its best – take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney. From dawn until dusk, the view is always different. Climbs are available at dawn (limited departures), by day, twilight or night. Don’t miss this unforgettable, and uniquely “Sydney” experience.
Your special conference rate will be displayed at the checkout after you click ‘Book Now’.
BridgeClimb Special 20% Conference Rate Terms and Conditions
• The Special 20% Conference Rate is valid for sale until 17th March 2020 and is limited to climbs occurring between 27th February 2020 and 17th March 2020 inclusive.
• Conference delegates must present proof of their conference registration or a conference lanyard at the time of check-in at BridgeClimb. Please note that the full rate will apply if this condition is not satisfied.
• The Special Conference Rate may be extended to family and friends, but they must be accompanied by a conference delegate on the Climb for the rate to be valid
• Refer to http://www.bridgeclimb.com/things-you-need-to-know-to-climb/ for more details on how to prepare for your Climb
Use this link to access the special rate.
Captain Cook Cruises
Discover the world’s most beautiful harbour and all it has to offer. Explore and experience the spectacular sights and attractions one of these specialty cruises. Choose from luxury dining cruises, dinner cruises, lunch cruises, high tea cruises, catered sightseeing cruises, and our flexible Hop On Hop Off sightseeing ferries.
Enjoy a 20% discount on all of the following tour options:
Dining – Captains Dinner or Long Lunch
Harbour Story morning or afternoon
Harbour Story Premium morning or afternoon
Hop On/Hop Off ferry
Code to enter at online check out: L9QVL5A
Or quote this code when making a booking on the phone or in person.
Oz Jet Boating
If you are ready for some real fun, jump on the famous Red Shark Boat for an amazing adventure! The 30-minute Shark Attack Thrill Ride … it’s more than just a ride. It’s an experience!
The awesome Oz Jet Boating adventure begins in Circular Quay and is a thrilling combination of sightseeing and traditional jet boating with spins, slides, power-break stops and fish-tails. It’s this unique combination of sightseeing and fun that makes the Oz Jet experience a must-do when in Sydney.
As a conference delegate you can receive a 20% discount on online offers. Use the code SYDNEY20 at the check-out to apply the discount.
Australian Maritime Museum
The Australian National Maritime Museum is Australia’s national centre for maritime collections, exhibitions, research and archaeology. The museum presents a changing program of stimulating exhibitions and events to share Australia’s maritime history and connect the stories, objects, people and places that are part of our country’s narrative.
Enjoy 20% discount on The Big Ticket, the best value deal at the Museum.
The Big Ticket includes:
• All exhibitions and activities
• The immersive Action Stations experience
• Our vessels, including our HMAS Onslow, HMAS Vampire, HMAS Advance, tall ship James Craig and the Ena, one of the finest Edwardian steam yachts in the world
• Hands-on arts and craft activities in Kids on Deck
• Under-5s play zone
• 3D Cinema
Visit the website for information on what exhibitions are available during the Conference: https://www.sea.museum/
These activities have been provided to delegates as a discount offering direct from the provider. USANZ and DC Conferences do not take any responsibility for the provision of these tours, nor do they guarantee the value or quality of these activities. Delegates should undertake their own research on the providers and activities to decide if these activities are suitable for their needs.